An exciting position is now available for an outgoing team worker with drive and creativity! This permanent part time role isn’t suited to school students and is for minimum 12 hours a week. We are looking for a reliable new team member with a focus on customer service and the drive to exceed expectations.
This part time role will give you a taste of all aspects of our business and it’s suited to a fast learner and someone who can think on their feet. One day you might be blowing up 1000 balloons in the shop, the next you could be setting up an event at the Cessnock Leagues Club, the next you could be delivering a bunch of balloons for someones birthday and the next you could be ironing table cloths or dusting the store. There is no usual day in our business.
We often work on last minute deadlines set by clients so flexibility is an advantage.
This role will include the following as an example:
- Balloon Deliveries in our Manual Van
- Creating balloon displays
- Event Decorations including Chair Covers, Sashes, Ceiling Draping etc
- Event preparation and laundering on return
- Customer service via face to face, phone and email
- Social Media experience would be an advantage
- Receiving Stock and inputting into Point of Sale System
- Packing / Delivering online store orders
- Computer Knowledge is an advantage
If you are looking for a part time role a few days a week and get excited about what you have read, we want to hear from you!
Immediate start for the right person, so don’t delay – apply today!